Skip to content
New StudentsThe Yoga Studio Downtown2020-12-31T13:42:13-05:00
New to Yoga?
Here’s how you can get the most out of your yoga class and make it an enjoyable experience for all!
- Please do not wear scented colognes, perfumes, or lotions to class as other students may be sensitive to heavy scents.
- Refrain from eating a heavy meal 1-2 hours prior to class as digestion takes a tremendous amount of energy and can interfere with your practice. Drink plenty of water before, during and after class.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Arriving a few minutes early will allow you to turn your focus inward and prepare for class. If you do arrive late, please be as quiet as possible so as to not disrupt others.
- Please turn cell phones and pagers to silent (not vibrate) before entering the lobby, or leave the device in your vehicle. Please respect our quiet place.
- For everyone’s comfort and to allow personal attention to each student by the instructor, class size will be limited to 20 students. Arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of class will ensure you have a spot in class. *Currently limited to 6 students due to Covid 19.
- Please remove shoes before entering the practice room and be prepared to practice barefoot.
- Let the teacher know if you have any health issues or are dealing with any injuries or chronic pain in your body.
- Come with an open mind, open heart and enjoy the experience!
- If you must leave early please do so before we take Savasana (final relaxation pose).