Yoga Classes – Descriptions
This is yoga infused with the mindful core strengthening of Pilates.
For students looking for beginner yoga and for experienced students looking for a gentler practice or who want to spend more time refining their postures.
This class may include: in depth exploration of alignment, gentle flowing sequences, beginner-friendly poses held for several breaths, and accessible reclining, seated, and standing poses.
It’s a soothing and mindful yoga practice ideal for those recovering from injuries (and are returning to gentle movement with their doctor’s consent) or those simply wanting a gentle practice. The focus here is on breathing and deep relaxation, with an emphasis on reclining poses and easy standing poses. Guided relaxation and meditation is provided. This is an excellent practice for stress reduction.
Includes traditional yoga poses and basic to intermediate flowing sequences with an emphasis on building strength. We’ll prepare our bodies to progress toward more advanced postures as well. Students are encouraged to modify in ways that honor their bodies.
Basic/All Levels Flow
Traditional yoga poses with plenty of time for transitions, modifications, and refining of poses. Explore and progress at your own pace.
Teachers offer variations on this style with our Slow Flow, Deep Slow Flow, and Slow Flow with Yin classes.
Classes may include an emphasis on strength and flexibility, mindful movement, breath work, meditation, and/or creative standing sequences. We hope you find unique inspiration from all of our talented teachers!
Become a Member for $68 a month! Membership perks include:
- Unlimited Yoga classes, including access to recorded virtual classes for up to 24 hours after class has ended.
- 20% off workshops and events
- 10% off Gift Certificates
Choices for Virtual/Outdoor Class Credits
- Everyone can access the special pricing through our online store! Choices are Two Weeks Unlimited for $20 or 5 classes for $35. *2 weeks unlimited activates upon purchase. These specials may only be purchased one time.
- Use your existing class credits or membership.
- Access the store and either purchase a drop in class for $15 or a class package.
- Select the “contracts” tab in our store and sign up for a recurring monthly membership.
Gift Certificates Available, Call to order Mailed out the Same Day!