Our policies, procedures, and protocols for in studio classes are explained below.
- Class sizes are limited to 6 students.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between individuals as you enter.
- Bring your belongings with you to your practice area. The coat closet will be closed for now. The supply closet is closed as well.
- Mat placement is indicated throughout the studio with painter’s tape to ensure 6 feet of distance between people during practice.
- Teachers will refrain from physical adjustments and will maintain 6 feet of distance during instruction.
It is currently the law in Michigan for individuals to wear masks while in enclosed/indoor public spaces. Businesses are required to refuse service to those not wearing masks or to offer alternative accommodations for those medically unable to do so.
- Floors and frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes with a CDC approved product.
- Other surfaces will be cleaned/sanitized regularly.
- We will not be offering shared props for the time being, but feel free to bring your own. For Fusion, however, we will be using the fitness balls, which are easier to disinfect. If you attend Fusion, please do your part and assist with disinfecting your ball.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Disinfecting solution will be available to wipe down credit cards if you need to make an in-person payment, or to wipe down pens if you need to sign a paper waiver.
- Do not enter the studio if you are or have recently been sick. Honor any quarantine recommendations you have received if you have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Preregistration is required. You may use the online system, or call the studio to reserve your spot.
- Registration will close 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Spots available will be displayed in the booking system, so you will know at a glance if there are openings for the class you would like.
- Because of our limited capacity, cancellation/no-show fees will apply.
- If you need to cancel your class, you may get a refund if you do so 6 hours or more before the class starts. Class credit will be forfeit for no shows/late cancellation.
- Those with unlimited packages will forfeit one week toward their expiration date if they cancel less than 6 hours prior to their scheduled class.
- Those with a monthly membership will be charged $15 to their account if they cancel less than 6 hours prior to their scheduled class.
- Staff will need to begin the sanitizing process after class ends. To allow time for this, students may begin entering the studio 15 minutes prior to class start time,instead of 30 minutes prior.