Our policies, procedures, and protocols for in studio classes are explained below.
- Class capacity restrictions have been lifted as of June 22, 2021.
- Teachers may now offer physical adjustments with explicit student permission.
- Pre-registration is no longer required, but you may certainly continue to sign up in advance if you choose (advance sign up closes 30 minutes before class starts).
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start time. Teachers will need time to check on your class balance, confirm your waiver, etc. as people are able to come in without pre-registration.
- Late cancel/no-show penalties no longer apply.
- Doors are locked during our open meditation; please arrive on time!
- If you are ill or feeling under the weather, please stay home.
- If you have a continuous or chronic cough, even if you feel well, we request that you take online classes instead of studio classes. We want everyone to feel safe in our studio.